Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Poor Air Quality Causes Indoor Pickleball Cancellations
Due to poor outside air quality, several facilities are canceling indoor pickleball
so that kid summer camps can move inside.
The Delridge Community Center in Seattle and the Frances Anderson Center in Edmonds are doing this. Other facilities might follow suit. If you are planning to play indoor, considering contacting your facility ahead of time to make sure that pickleball play has not been canceled.
Tournaments Announced for Every Weekend of September
Check our tournaments page for details.
Recent Schedule Changes
- No indoor pickleball play at Delridge on Aug 15 and 16. (Thanks Sandy!)
- No pickleball at the Magnolia Community Center on August 20th and 27th. (Thanks Susan!)
- No pickleball on Thursday evenings at the Green Lake outdoor courts until further notice. Go to the Miller outdoor courts instead on 8/16, 8/23, and 8/30. (Thanks Sean!)
- On pickleball days between August 20 and 31, only 3 courts will be available at Mercer Island from 9 am to 2 pm.
New August play times at the Bellevue International School.
The last weekday daytime play will be on Wednesday August 29. Evening and weekend play will continue.
- The Hiawatha gym will be closed Friday July 27th, August 3rd and 24th. (Thanks Sandy!)
- Since afternoons are getting warm, people are checking out nets and playing outdoors at Delridge, starting at 10 on Tuesdays and Thursday. They plan to continue at least till school starts. (Thanks Sandy!)
- New pickleball times at Jefferson starting Monday, July 23: 9:30-11:45. (Thanks Jean!)
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
The information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play location within 48 hours prior to verify daily schedule.
Seattle Community Centers' pickleball times (as well as all other drop-in activities) are subject to change, based on community center activities. Call center 48 hours in advance to verify daily schedule. (Make sure the center is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes.)
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....