Greater Seattle Drop-in Pickleball Calendar
Recent Schedule Changes
- No pickleball at Delridge Community Center on Dec 24, 25, 31 and Jan 1. (Thanks, Sandy!)
- Monday and Friday morning pickleball is now starting an hour earlier. (Thanks Ken!)
- Monday pickleball at High Point Community Center now starts at 9:30 am, half an hour earlier. (Thanks Sandy!)
- There will be no pickleball at the Frances Anderson Community Center in Edmonds from December 24 to January 1. (Thanks Todd!)
- The SeaTac Community Center will start having pickleball on Saturday mornings starting on December 15th. (Thanks Tom!)
- There will be no pickleball at the Mercer Island Community Center from December 17 to January 1.
- Wednesday evening pickleball at the Ballard Community Center now starts at 7:00 p.m. instead of 6:30 p.m.
- Tom Grubb is heading up the SeaTac community center's new drill and play sessions for beginners/advanced beginners on Mondays (10am to noon), Wednesdays (10am to 3:00pm) and Fridays (10 to noon). Tom will provide the Tutor ball machine and some instruction for beginner to intermediate players.
See something? Say something!Many thanks to all the players and staff members who let us know about schedule changes.
Please email schedule change information to infotimeforpickleball.com.
Since most facilities state that "Programs, hours, and fees are subject to change without notice", the information included here cannot be guaranteed to be accurate. Call play locations within 48 hours of play to verify daily schedule. Make sure the location is open when you call. Pray that the person answering the phone is aware of the latest schedule changes and give you accurate information.
Click on a time below to see the original document that listed that specific time.
Click on a location name for more details about that particular location, such as address, phone number, number of courts, etc....